Director and EuroMeSCo "liaison officer": Ahmed Driss
Le Centre des études méditerranéennes et internationales (CEMI) seeks to promote the studies related to the Mediterranean and international questions, notably by:
• The organization of conferences, seminars, round tables and workshops.
• The participation in Tunisia and abroad in research activities related to the Mediterranean and international questions.
• The organization of training sessions.
Areas of work
• The euro-Mediterranean partnership: Association Agreements, Neighborhood policy, Union for the Mediterranean, Free Trade Area.
• 5+5 Dialogue.
• NATO Mediterranean Dialogue.
• Democratic transition in the Mediterranean area.
• Justice and fight against terrorism.
• Soft security and human security
• Immigration problems.
• Water problems.
• Sustainable development.
• Conflicts on energy.
Membership to other networks
Assemblée des citoyens et citoyennes de la Méditerranée
Centre des études méditerranéennes et internationales
Faculté de droit de Tunis, campus universitaire El Manar
Adresse postale: BP 135 Montplaisir 1073 Tunis
Phone: +216 71887096
If you would like to contact the focal point of this institute, please write to