Director and EuroMeSCo "liaison officer": Vladimir Bartovic
EUROPEUM Institute for European Policy is a non-profit, non-partisan, and independent think-tank focusing on European integration. EUROPEUM contributes to democracy, security, stability, freedom, and solidarity across Europe and its neighbourhood as well as to active engagement of the Czech Republic in the European Union. EUROPEUM undertakes research, publishing, and educational activities and formulates new ideas and opinions to the EU and Czech policy making.
Areas of work
EU Enlargement and Neighborhood Policy, EU politics and institutions, Democratization and Transformation Cooperation.
Objectives of the Euromed/Middle East programme(s)
Our Southern neighborhood programme has three goals:
- To provide analysis of developments in the Southern Mediterranean,
- To share experience from Czech and Central European democratic transition with reformers in the Southern Mediterranean,
- To provide advocacy and advice for more efficient Czech and EU policies in the Southern Mediterranean.
Membership to other networks
- Policy Association for an Open Society - PASOS
- European Policy Institutes Network - EPIN
- Association for Democracy Assistance and Human Rights - DEMAS
EUROPEUM Institute for European Policy
Rytírská 31 Praha 1 110 00 Czech Republic
Tel +420 221 610 206, +420 221 610 207
If you would like to contact the focal point of this institute, please write to